Thursday, December 1, 2011

TAST–Take a Stitch Tuesday


image
I have bitten the bullet and decided to participate in Sharon Boggon’s TAST 2012.
Sharon’s blog is Pintangle and you can read all about TAST 2012 at
http://www.pintangle.com/community-challenges/2011/12/1/take-a-stitch-tuesday-2012-challenge-information-page.html?lastPage=true&postSubmitted=true
At least I have my friend, Shirley, to help motivate me.  It should be a lot of fun and last year I was amazed at how the participants came up with different ideas for the stitches Sharon gave them each Tuesday.
I Red heartembroidery.

5 comments:

Vicki Miller said...

Hi, Di. I had been thinking of joining in too and you have decided me. I will look forward to seeing your stitches, V.

shirley said...

Yes it is going to be a good year.

Suztats said...

I signed up, too! Maybe we can keep each other stitching.

Linda said...

Looks like all the usual suspects will be 'in attendance' Dianne. Hope we all keep one another motivated throughout the year. I'm really looking forward to extending myself stitchwise. Cheers.

Radka said...

Well done! I was tempted, just for a second, then I remembered how little time I have to do what I want to do as it is! But I will be keeping my eye on you all :))