1. No strip shall be "thrown back" purely on the basis of colour. This is discrimination!
(unless the colour is against your religion, or it is going to upset your whole day to use it)
2. You may throw back only if the strip is of the wrong length.
3. There will be no picking and choosing, the strip you pick up is the strip you go with.
4. No fighting or squabbling over strips.
5. You must take regular breaks to enjoy party food.
6. It is quite permissable to chat to any other person whilst stripping.
7. Rules are made to be broken.
8. Enjoy your day.