Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chirstmas fabric made up


Here is what I made with the Christmas "fabric" I posted a week or so back. Friend Joan gave me lots of snippets and also these cards which she wasn't going to use - so VOILA!
As you know, we don't waste nothin' around here and the little bells at the bottom are made out of the cut out cardboard background from the cards. I have punched a hole in the top and they become gorgeous little matching Christmas Tags. The photo does not do them justice!
Reminder to self - seek out some photography tuition!
P.S. The sequin on card 2nd from left is not near that shiny!

Why you ask are there five bells and only 4 cards? I knew someone would ask that. Weeeeeell - you can't have a bell hanging upside down! That is all I am going to say on that matter! Grrrrrrrrrrr.
More P.S. Since this dreadful photo, I cut said upside down bell from ruined card and made it into a 6th Christmas tag - see - we don't waste nothin'!

These will go on the sales table at Toowoomba Quilters exhibition (20-26 September 2008)

No comments: