Friday, February 8, 2008

Lost and Found


OMG I forgot I had this little sucker! Found it by accident (looking for something else). Damn - I could have used this on sooooooooo many occasions. It's a beauty with all its tones and thingy in the centre to put you on the right track.

I have used it already on the Toowoomba Quilters Challenge Quilt. It is proceeding along nicely considering I had an annoying little cervicogenic headache all of the day. I just pottered along and really all I have to do is the embellishment, quilting, label, hanging sleeve - hell I better get on with it! I know, I left out the binding - it is not going to be binded. Have another easier (I hope) idea for that part. Just hope it looks okay when finished - hard to invisage. Anyways, I have decided if I really don't like it, I'll cut it up and make it into commemorative postcards for the Beijing Olympics and sell them on the sales table at the exhibition. While working on it yesterday I came up with the cutest title. Alas, there is no prize for the cutest, bestest title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! And dang, next time there should be a prize for the bestest name!