Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I’m in love……

With my new Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0  sewing machine!!!! 
006
It is a dream to sew with and even free motion stitching  is a breeze.
Thread Sandwich
I made this thread and snippet fabric by free motioning over the threads and snippets sandwiched between two layers of solvy.  We did this project at TQ Art Quilters on Saturday.  it was a lot of fun.  I must say, it is quite sparkly in real life as I added a few snippets of angelina.
003
During the week I also whipped up 6 bright kaffe fasset coasters.  I love KF xxx
003
Lily loves my sewing room.  She especially had fun in her scrap ‘boat’.

5 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello DI, Your new sewing machine looks fantastic. I am sure it runs likes a dream. Your snippet creations also looks great. Lilian looks soooooooooooooooo very happy in her scrap boat. LOL Hugs Judy

shirley said...

Your sewing machine is awesome Di. I am glad you were able to manage the 'sandwich' do you want another one to practise on?

Gorgeous Lily knows how to have fun she is getting a good introduction to the feel of fabrics there...a new quilter in a few years perhaps?

Linda said...

Lovely to see your new machine Dianne, have fun. I think you deserve it. Isn't Lily the most gorgeous child!!

Jen said...

DI, what a great new machine, I bet it goes so smooth.Does this mean we will be seeing lots of projects coming up.
Look at Lily she is having a good time in the fabric

Sue said...

Congrats on the new machine - I am sure you will have so much fun! Quick question - what do you use inside your coasters?

Lily looks a very happy little girl!