Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Button Brooches


I have made these button brooches to sell on our sales table  at the quilting group's exhibition which is going to be held in a couple of weeks. Sorry about the string and tags showing, forgot to take a photo before attaching them.

See here for more information about Toowoomba Quilters Exhibition.  It is going to be fantastic this year.  Apart from spectacular quilts and fine art items, there will be trade tables (something new for us),demonstrations and two superb raffles.  Tea and coffee and cakes etc. will also be available (again, new for us).  

This year has not seen me crafting too much to sell at the sales table.  Life has been dealing me lots of work and I'm afraid at this stage of our lives, work has to come before play. :(



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Maggieb.Bounty said...

Hi Di, love the brooches They are very modern and like the buttons.

Stitching Lady said...

Hello Dianne, I was here to see your blog. The button brooches, lovely. I wish you good success!

Teresa said...

The brooches are gorgeous Di. Very clever of you.