Monday, February 15, 2010

Calming down

I needed some calming down after last week.  Everything was getting a bit on top of me, so this past weekend we took off to a camp site to meet some neighbourhood friends from 20 years ago when we lived in Brisbane.
We are not campers (especially not me) and they set up their tent for us and they did all the arrangements.  All we had to take was our linen and a bit of food and drink.  It was great fun to catch up.

Here are some 'calming' photos.

















Our humble abode for one night.


This evening we have has some beautiful rain and our rain-water tank is full to overflowing at last.  While some parts of our country have been in flood we have been crying out for rain.  Hope it keeps up for a few more days.
Don't care that I have two loads of washing on the line!! I figure it will eventually dry and it is getting an extra rinse.


As far as crafting goes - nada- but as hubby is going away fishing for 4 days on Friday, I feel some serious sewing and crafting coming on......

4 comments:

bubbachenille said...

I get my best work done when hubby is away. He has a weekend away at the end on=f March and I am already planning!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous photos Di.. Hope you get heaps done this weekend!!

Julie said...

What a beautiful spot to take some time out to relax.

Leanne said...

Great snaps it looks so very peaceful.