Friday, August 21, 2009

Kaffe Fassett Top Finished



Just have to baste and quilt it now. I think I will use Sarah Fielke's method of quilting which seems to be quick and easy, using Perle Cotton and a larger needle. Just for something different.
It certainly is a departure from the quilt we have been sleeping under for quite some years. Mr Neat thinks "it's a bit busy" but surprisingly he loves the bright colours. He is a little conservative, so it is good he approves because before long he will be sleeping under it. (Have decided to get in and finish it before starting another - for a change).

Now some of my qulting mates have suggested some pretty raunchy names for this quilt, but I think I will call it Kaffe Fassett Passion. Yawn boring, I know, I know.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chriss said...

Just stunning Di, can't wait to see it at Quilting!

Di's Quilting and Craft Blog said...

Thanks Chriss, Can't wait to start quilting now, but waiting for backing fabric from US